Leslie specializes in environmental law with a focus on Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act; Resource Conservation and Recovery Act; Clean Air Act; and Clean Water Act issues. This includes negotiation with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies in obtaining permits and resolving enforcement matters.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – 1989 J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin – 1986 B.A. Geology
- Adjunct Professor, Environmental Law, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2008-2013
- Speaker, Various Restoration Issues Affecting Private and Governmental Agencies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section, Member, Executive Committee, 2002 – 2005
- San Antonio Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Vice-Chair, 2005 – 2007
- San Antonio Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Chair, 2007 – 2010
- Greenspaces Alliance of South Texas, Board Member, 2009-2014