Ken practices municipal land use planning and zoning in San Antonio and South Texas, emphasizing in zoning and land use issues that affect abutting properties and neighborhoods, traffic and environmental. Ken has managed the progress of projects through various municipalities and state agencies, including representing clients before the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. He is a former Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas at San Antonio Graduate Program of Public Policy teaching Planning and Land Use Law, and currently serves on the City of San Antonio Planning Commission Technical Advisory Committee.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – 1989 J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin – 1984
M.S. Community and Regional Planning
- University of Texas at Austin – 1982 B.S. Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio and Texas Bar Associations
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- American Planning Association, Texas Chapter of Planning and Law Division, Vice President, 1994
- Bexar County Housing Authority, Commissioner, 1997-2002
- UTSA COPP Advisory Council
- COSA Unified Development Code Oversight Committee
- COSA Planning Commission Technical Advisory Committee