Caroline joined the firm in January 2016 and practices environmental, economic development, land use planning, zoning, utility law, and public law in San Antonio. Prior to joining the firm, Caroline clerked with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality in the Legal Division in 2013 and the Office of the General Counsel in 2014.
- Texas Tech University, School of Law – 2015 J.D.
- Texas Tech University – 2012 Cum Laude B.A. History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Urban Land Institute Mentorship Program Class, 2017
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio Leadership Class, 2016
- Junior League of San Antonio, 2016-2019
- Texas State Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association Environmental Law Section
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association